Sunday, January 10, 2010

5th Year in Aussie

Fresh from my wonderful Penang Holidays..Year 2010 would also mark my 5th year venture into the land of Australia
I would expect the next couple of weeks to be extremely busy as work would hav piled up when i left for Penang and i would be moving hse as well after 2 yrs staying in my current town hse(my longest stay in a single place since my arrival onto Brisbane)..Moving home would also meant alot of cleanings and rearrangement of items to be done.

I have also started to play Facebook.. long after many ppl hv started, would expect to be posting more photos there once i am free frm all the above burdens.
Hope 2010 would be a wonderful, prosperous and healthy year for all of us. Cheers

1 comment:

Ivan Lee said...

i know what u mean on moving... lucky for me i was spared from the agony this year as my landlord extended the contract when time was running out for me to find a new place :D