Wednesday, October 15, 2008

update update:p

The month that starts with the letter "O" is here again n i thought i better put something in my blog as a few of my frens might be "concerned" that i might be missing in action since my last post was around 2 months ago. I have been pretty busy this couple of months dealing with datelines and also of course preparing for my first CPA program exam which will be on next thursday. So wish me luck..haha
some tiny changes have happened for this 2 months but most of them are too tiny and obviously not worth mentioning. The only big one for me is getting my PR application granted..so now im a an official permanent resident of Australia.Apart from tht, thre are a few things that i would to share.First of all,I have finally got my own room which gives me more privacy of course at work after almost 7 months battling here..and another thing that i would like to mention is that i have reunited with 2 of my college buddies last weekend after losing contact with each other for almost a year then and finally, i will be heading back to Penang next month for my cousin sister's wedding. This is the first time im returning home for about 2 yrs nw. It will be a very short trip with alot of things to be sorted out as i am not able to get a longer leave from work. anyhow im still very very excited about this home coming trip.

1 comment:

Ivan Lee said...

heylo.. glad to hear from u again haha... neways hope u'll enjoy ur trip back to our hometown. remember to eat lots of goodies lol.. oki eough crap..ciao!