Friday, April 11, 2008

A dAy at work



"7am" is da time in which i hv 2 force my eyes open and get ready for another day in my working career.I would usually put my foot into the office which is around 15mins drive away at 8am. And frm then..another day of adventure will begin. Wat do i do at work? errmmm.. its basically preparing tax returns for individuals and companies and dis means being positioned infront of a PC for the entire 8 long hrs of work. My only entertainment thre would b surfing the net once in a while when tireness and sleepiness starts brushing through my body and also having a walk in the "huge" complex next to my work place during lunch break.
The sole accomplishment that i get frm dis job from day to day would be the tiny little sense of achievement that bypasses myself after i have successfully completed an "assignment" given to me earlier. All of these would come to an end every weekdays at around 1700 and dis would also mean goin back home and start preparing for another day of office adveture tomorrow....Cheers

No comments: